Tuesday, May 3, 2016

As many of you know I'm well versed in medical and human body matters. Quite a few of our friends call me Dr Pat and call for help with medical problems be it human or animal.
Most of my friends know how much I hate my primary care person.  Currently there is no person to change to.
Today a nurse called me I won't say her name because she is but a puppet in the primary care persons team.
Primary told her to call me because I was "way over due for cervical cancer screening". I said have the rules changed? She says no this is crucial. I said those parts were removed. She says no your primary says they were not.  I said well she is wrong.  So then the nurse goes into full blown the primary is right and I am wrong.
Needless to say it went down hill from there. I told her I touched said area and said part is gone and that was the end of the conversation.
Yes I'm writing my newest complaint.
Primary can clearly see my medical records and so can nurse. I have seen my records and told her exactly what they said.
People that think the military and their families get great free medical are way off their rockers.

No comments:

Post a Comment